Scanclimber®, Group Tractel®
Scanclimber Oy has been a trusted producer of demanding and safe vertical access solutions for over 40 years and has successfully matched various requirements without compromising the safety, high quality or durability of our equipment, such as mast climbing work platforms, passenger and material hoists, industrial hoists, special/custom built hoists.
Scanclimber Oy by Tractel® supplies products to more than 250 clients, in Europe, North America and Asia. Company has 225 employees, operates a well-invested production facility in Poland and a centre of excellence in Poland, and sells products through a network of distributors and sales agents globally.
Tractel® is a world-leading safety specialist providing reliable, innovative and cost-effective working-at-height solutions and services. These solutions are used in many end-user applications, in particular in industrial, construction, energy, telecoms and infrastructure projects.
Tractel’s solutions portfolio comprises of:
- Height Safety - Leading provider of working-at-height personal protective equipment – fall arrest devices (stopfor™, blocfor™, derope™), anchors, harnesses - as well as collective protective equipment, such as guardrails, (BlueWater™), safety gates (Fabenco™) and safety nets (Knot®).
- Load Measurement & Control – European leader in industrial load measurement and control – dynafor™, handifor™, dynasafe™, dynaline, dynarope, and dynaplug.
- Lifting & Handling – World leader in pass-through manual wire rope hoists (tirfor®) and pass-through electrical wire rope hoists (tirak™, minifor™), clamps, pulleys and hooks, as well as ground handling equipment.
- Temporary & Permanent Access – World leader in hoists (tirak™) and aluminium platforms (ALTA, skysafe™), mast climbing work and transport platforms and construction elevators (Scanclimber®), Building Maintenance Units and permanent access solutions for industry, infrastructure and buildings.
- Services- in-situ inspection and maintenance services for permanent access equipment, workshop maintenance and general overhauls of mechanical equipment, as well as training and rental services.
Established more than 70 years ago, Tractel® today has significant manufacturing facilities in Europe (France, Germany, Poland, Spain), the USA (Minneapolis, Houston), Canada (Toronto, Montreal), China (Shanghai), Singapore and Turkey. These facilities are supported by dedicated centres of excellence in R&D, engineering and safety standards. Tractel® has customers in 120 countries, subsidiaries in 19 countries, 10,000 distributors around the world, and employs around 1,100 people.
This network of expertise, experience and geographical locations allows Tractel® to achieve global reach with a local presence.